Rated as #1 Home Security CCTV Systems Provider in Sydney
What is a CCTV Camera?
Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV Cameras) are surveillance cameras used to monitor your property against burglars or any kind of criminal invasion.
Benefits of Having a CCTV Camera System Installed at Your Home
- Crime Prevention - Just the presence of a CCTV camera outside and/or inside your home prevents criminal-minded people from thinking of invading your home. And we all know prevention is better than cure.
- 24/7 Alarm Monitoring - If you have the right security systems provider, your home will be monitored 24/7 by effectively placed cameras to ensure your family and your property is safe from criminals. Learn more about our highly rated 24/7 monitoring system here click here.
- Prosecution Evidence – Due to advancements in technology CCTV footage became one of the best component of criminal arrests and prosecutions.
Why Choose Steady State Solutions for Your CCTV Needs?
Steady State Solutions only recommends & uses high quality equipment to enforce maximum safety for our clients.
- High Quality, Affordable Price - We offer high quality CCTV camera systems at affordable prices.
- Hassle Free Process – The only action you need to perform is to contact us and we will do the rest.
- We Guarantee Your Peace of Mind – Our team ensures the safety of your home with our 24 hours a day & 365 days a year monitoring.
- Tailored Services - We offer customised services to fit your needs & your budget.
Our CCTV Cameras
We install CCTV cameras depending on your needs and your budget. Here are the types of CCTV cameras to help you decide
- Wired CCTV Camera - Less expensive & doesn’t affect network speed but can’t be moved easily.
- Wireless CCTV Camera – Easy & flexible placement & re-placement but prone to radio interference. May also affect network speeds.
- Indoor CCTV Camera – Good for indoor conditions & less expensive. Usually indoor CCTV cameras are lightweight & less intrusive.
- Outdoor CCTV Camera – Good for outdoor conditions. Usually weatherproof, high ISO and has higher capability of vision on any lighting conditions. But outdoor CCTV cameras are usually more expensive.
CCTV Camera Features & Types
CCTV Camera features vary depending on your budget and your requirements. Here are some of the available features of our wide array of CCTV Cameras.
- High Definition Resolution CCTV Camera Feature - HD CCTV Cameras are equipped with clear & high quality video recording.
- Standard Definition Resolution CCTV Camera Feature - Standard definition CCTV cameras are more affordable compared to HD CCTVs while still offering good quality video recording.
- Fixed CCTV Camera Feature – A fixed or point CCTV camera is an affordable option compared to a PTZ Camera but it only focuses on a fixed angle or view.
- PTZ CCTV Camera Feature – A point, tilt & zoom or a PTZ CCTV Camera has the capability to move its sight from left to right, from upwards to downwards. The camera can be controlled by either a software or a hardware joystick.
- Infrared CCTV Camera Feature - This feature enables the camera to improve its sight at poor lighting conditions or at night.
- Motion Detection CCTV Camera Feature – This feature enables the camera to shut off until it detects a movement. This feature helps save electricity & hard drive space.
- More Features - P2P Technology, Cloud access, Email Notification, Smart Phone Access & Recording, Digital Audio, Wide Angle Capacity, High Zoom Capacity, Compression Technologies & a lot more…
For a no-obligation enquiry and a free quote & consultation call us at 0421 204 003 or 02 9642 4793. You can also fill our contact us form and we will be in touch with you within 24 hours.